To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 78, Issue 13
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:01:16 -0600
I second what Rudy said, about using the screw in steps for poles. Deer hunters
use these a lot in SC where I grew up, in their tree stands. I have climbed a
few just for the view. The screw in steps have a bent end to prevent your foot
from flying off. Ideally, you wear a safety belt also when climbing in case you
misstep.

Rudy, nice article about you in September 2008 Power Electronics Technology
magazine. Bill Reass at work remembered when you worked here at Los Alamos.

73
John
K5PRO