[TowerTalk] 6 meter plots

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 meter plots
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:48:45 -0500
In the past a few very kind hams have run some antenna plots for me. I've
got all the hardware needed to go from a 2 high stack to a 3 high stack for
6 meters. I think I have decided on 32,57 and 82 feet as the stacking
height. I do have a little leeway however and was wondering if some one
would run those again for me or some thing close to that height to get an
idea of what happens at different heights. The antennas are M2   6M-7JHV's
Thanks  Check out www.k9kl.com

  Gregg  K9KL