Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Polyphaser IS-RCT to SPGP

To: "'Peter Dougherty'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Polyphaser IS-RCT to SPGP
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 02:04:37 -0400
I used small angle brackets from the hardware store to mount my IS-RCTs to
the ground plates in a couple of metal utility cabinets back about 12 years
ago, when IS_RCTs were somewhat reasonable in cost. For my last project, I
used K5FD suppressor boards, which you can buy with or without a box. The
bare boards mount nicely to a ground plate, provided it's protected from the
weather. The K5FD suppressor boards have a more robust design and are more
cost effective per conductor. See

73, Dick WC1M