Re: [TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:33:39 -0400
Check out  for Rob Sherwood's paper given during the
2009 Dayton antenna forum.  If I recall correctly, he used hardware
cloth that was hot-galvanized after weaving and fastened together
with cable-clamps.  In a visit to a local farm supply, I found some
similar material with 2 X 4 openings that was about half as expensive

73, Pete