Re: [TowerTalk] Quick Disconnect Suggestion

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Quick Disconnect Suggestion
From: "Gary K9GS" <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:43:12 -0500
From: "Larry - K7SV" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Quick Disconnect Suggestion

> I wish I could remember who manufactured the connectors I have. They are a
> German automotive connector.

Hi Larry,

I think Deutsch is the company you're thinking of:

Where I work, we use their connectors to join a wiring harness to a snow
plow controller.  In this application, the controller mounts behind the snow
plow blade and is exposed to cold, moisture,extreme vibration, salt spray
and probably a much worse environment than any ham applications.  The
performance of these connectors is excellent.

I believe what we use is the DT series.

Gary K9GS
Gary Schwartz           email: k9gs (at)
Check out K9NS on the web:
Society of Midwest Contesters (SMC)