[TowerTalk] Reconfigurable 20m - 10m dipole?

To: towertalk reflector <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reconfigurable 20m - 10m dipole?
From: Scott McClements <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:06:04 -0400
Does anyone know of a source for a rigid dipole made from aluminum
that can be reconfigured for use on any one particular band from 20m -
10m?  It would be simple to construct from telescoping aluminum
sections, but I don't have the time to construct anything.  Does
anyone sell something like this already made up?  I want something I
can setup on any band and use for testing against ( an actual single
band dipole, no traps, fan, etc.).  Steppir dipole is ideal but too
much $$$.

-Scott, WU2X