[TowerTalk] WTB: Mast & coax cable

Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB: Mast & coax cable
From: "Brad Anbro" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:02:54 -0000
Hello all,

I'm looking to buy a middle section of an "IIX ladder mast" -
the section with the angle iron "steps" welded onto it. I
don't need the top & bottom pieces of the ladder mast;
only the middle section. I would prefer to buy it within a
normal driving distance of Rockford, IL / Beloit - Janesville,
WI (to avoid having it shipped by truck).

I would also like to buy 6 - 300' lengths of flooded RG-6
coax cable for my Beverage antennas.

Please reply off the Reflector to my e-mail address - or via telephone; my home phone
number is (815) 389-2648 (no cell phone). If you would
like to e-mail me your telephone number and have me
call you back, that would be fine with me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)