Re: [TowerTalk] Plastic Pipe to Bury Coax?

To: "John Frazier" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Plastic Pipe to Bury Coax?
From: "W5CPT" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:19:35 -0500
I have been using the Black Poly Pipe they sell at Lowe's (and that other big
box store) with success.  Less expensive than PVC, either the white plumbing or
the grey electrical and you can buy it 50 & 100 feet lengths which means no
joints underground to fail.  The only down side is the biggest I have found is
2" but that is plenty big enough for a couple of RG-213 and an six wire rotor

Clint - W5CPT