Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about the HyGain HyTower theory of operation

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about the HyGain HyTower theory of operation
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 02:01:48 +0000 (UTC)

Back in the mid-70s I had a Hy-Tower up at my then-midwestern QTH without the
concrete base (but guyed) and it went over in a wind event (guys failed,
obviously) and it landed on my neighbor's AC service line.  Removing it was a
life-threatening exercise and the next day I was bending rebar and pouring
concrete.  After that, no problems.
Neighbor stayed friendly after that.

Best of luck,

Peter W2CDO