Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Hardware And Ring Lugs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Hardware And Ring Lugs
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:27:00 -0500
I personally don't see why there's a need to seal the lugs/bolts of the
radials at all.  I would just use and sufficient (not excessive) amount of
Penetrox or Noalox between the lugs, washers and radial plate.

73,

Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris
President
PowerOne Corp./PowerOne Environmental Corp.
1020 Cedar Avenue
Suite 203
St. Charles, IL 60174
Phn: 630-443-6500