Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning avoidance

To: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning avoidance
From: "" <>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:31:53 -0400
In addition to prayer I reccomend -planning- for your system to be
struck by lightning. The cost of a completely engineered lightning
control plan will pay for itself many times over. Also, when you know
a bad storm is coming pre-setup a remote video recorder. The picture
of a direct strike on my system is one of my favorite pics.

And be safe.  Never operate when a storm is near.

73 Scott W3TX

Sent from my iPhone