Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA data files

To: Tower Talk List <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA data files
From: Jon Kåre Hellan <>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:13:31 +0200
The Shuttle Radar Topography Mission made a digital elevation model that
covers most of the world between 60 N and 60 S. It can be found at I don't know if
you'll get the file format HFTA expects, though.

For parts of the world not covered by SRTM, e.g. most of Scandinavia,
the model at can be used.

LA4RT Jon, Trondheim, Norway