Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety presentations

To: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety presentations
From: Dan <n5ar@air-pipe.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:52:14 -0700
Chris: My friend K5IU, Dick Weber,  in Texas has an excellent
presentation which has been given at HamCom as well as other places. I
have the 27 slide PPT and I am sure he would not mind me sending it to
you. He also has a video on the topic which he loaned us for our
presentation at SDXA. I do not have a copy of that. I will send the PPT
to you if you wish.
73, Dan, N5AR