Re: [TowerTalk] Grease for Tower Wire Rope Drum Bearings Query

To: <n6ki73@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grease for Tower Wire Rope Drum Bearings Query
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 03:41:04 +0000
Dennis,
    There is this stuff called cable and rope lube that can be found at
industrial supply stores.   It penetrates cable to the core and can even
displace small amounts of existing rust.   My crankup tower cables are in great
shape even after 5 years of wet weather here in the Pacific NW.

Hope this helps.

73
Guy, N7ZG