Re: [TowerTalk] And we wonder why people fall and die...

To: "Towertalk e-Goups" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] And we wonder why people fall and die...
From: <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 19:58:34 -0700

If you carefully stop the video at the right spot ... just before the top guys
disappear at the bottom of the picture ... you can see the guy terminations on
each leg of the tower.  Just because the tower has the guys in the right place
doesn't mean the climber isn't a total idiot, though.  He doesn't look young
enough to claim that as an excuse and he looks more or less sober, so the only
conclusion seems to be that he has the IQ of pigeon droppings.

73,
Dave   AB7E