Re: [TowerTalk] Two More Prime Directive Questions

To: "'Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield'" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Two More Prime Directive Questions
From: "Robert West" <robert.west@eatmoresoap.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 00:36:03 -0400
I'd go deeper without question.  Over engineering isn't going to hurt as far
as making the mass of the base bigger.  Adding steel, however, may effect it
in ways that we haven't had experience with.  Ask the manufacturer if they
have any issues with modifications.

What was that saying about how things fail because we do things outside of
the manufacturers specifications????  Just call and ask them.