Re: [TowerTalk] 30m AC Power Transfer Antennas

To: K1TTT <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 30m AC Power Transfer Antennas
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:47:01 -0400
How about some information on these.
Do they work like the ones on my wireless headphones where the headset
places a spiral inductor/antenna right next to the cradle when not in
use, of will they charge the phone battery any where in a room?
In the case where they are inductively coupled there is very little
radiation, but if they even charge more than a couple inches away it's
going to take a substantial signal and it certainly wouldn't be green.

73

Roger (K8RI)