Re: [TowerTalk] Hot Dip Galvanizing

To: "Robert West" <robert.west@just-micro.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hot Dip Galvanizing
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:49:31 -0700
Here in Southern CA, they charge by the pound with a #200 minimum.  I
don't remember how much per pound but am getting ready to have a 3
section tubular tower and free standing rotor base re-galvanized.

As far as clean goes, they will etch it before going in the tank.  If it
is real rusty, have it sand blasted.

Dino - KX6D