Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 HAZER Installation Hints Needed

To: Doug Snowden <dougn4ij@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 HAZER Installation Hints Needed
From: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:02:59 -0400
I lived with the orginal mechanism for abt 10 years very happily. The
only  thing I would caution you on is to make sure there are no
galvanizing bumps or bent crossbars as the clearance around the tower
is only abt 1/4 inch so if there are any bumps, etc that it can hang
on, it will and usually when you really don't want to climb up and
free it. I worked one day with a hammer to bang anything that could
stick out and hand it into shape.

Otherwise, I loved the thing. It has a bad rep with some people but I
wouldn't own a 25g tower without it!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911

LOW-COST COMPUTER FOR SDR at
http://www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/proddetail.php?prod=answc001

Please do not send me emails concerning religion, politics,
racism, sexism or other impolite topics