Re: [TowerTalk] Video surveillance for remote tower

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Video surveillance for remote tower
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:49:57 -0700
Perhaps I am giving the average criminal too much credit, but I feel
there may be another dimension to this problem that goes beyond the
tower. I agree that the climbing shields and a dummy camera will provide
a deterent against people climbing the tower, but to me a tower with a
bunch of antennas is as good as a billboard that reads "expensive
equipment inside this house".