Re: [TowerTalk] How much?

To: <mwbesemer@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How much?
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:45:55 -0000

Tom,

You can usually rent a ready mix trailer that comes with 1 - 1/2 yards of
concrete. Check your local yellow pages for one close to you. All you need
is a heavy duty pickup to haul the trailer. I rented one and pulled it with
a Jeep Grand Cherokee without any problem. All you need to consider is the
travel time from the facility to you QTH must be within a certain time
frame. The concrete folks can advise on that aspect.

A Google for Ready mix concrete, Hillsboro TX. brings up several options.
Pick one and call for price..etc..

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *