Re: [TowerTalk] Need Manual - 70 foot Rohn Crank Up Tower

To: Denis Cote <w1wv_denis@yahoo.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need Manual - 70 foot Rohn Crank Up Tower
From: N4NW <n4nw@n4nw.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:19:51 -0400
I am attaching PDF file with the requested information direct to you.

73's
Tom, N4NW

At 06:59 PM 8/25/2009, Denis Cote wrote:
This may be a long shot but I am in search of a manual for a 70 foot Rohn crank up tower. I believe it is the heavy duty type due to the size of legs and the drum winch supplied. I also have the tilt over fixture with this tower. The tower has (4) 20 foot sections and slides on a series of capstan rollers. Looking for manual so I can re-assemble and recable.

Thanks,
Denis - W1WV

Tom Gregory,  N4NW
n4nw@n4nw.org