[TowerTalk] 3/4" x 27" Anchor Bolts for an MA-40 Crank up tubular mast w

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3/4" x 27" Anchor Bolts for an MA-40 Crank up tubular mast w/MARB
From: JJoh104538@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:13:32 EDT
Question: I picked up a nice MA-40 with MARB, and am installing it  myself
at my QTH. IS there any thing special about the 3/4" x 27"  Anchor Bolts. I
need all four but they are about 50$ each plus 50$ for  shipping, close to
what I paid for the entire tower set up!. I will  not scrimp for safety
reasons if the Mfr bolts are THE ONES to use. But was  wondering about
alternatives?? Maybe something locally from Home  depot?
SAFETY first in any case and if it costs $250 for the right bolts so  be
it! Tnx