Re: [TowerTalk] [SteppIR] The right tower

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>, SteppIR Yahoo Group <steppir@yahoogroups.com>, SteppIR@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SteppIR] The right tower
From: Mel Farrer <farrerfolks@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ron,

I have the two element SteppIR with the 40/30 option and also have a tiltover
55 foot tubular of older vintage and decided to guy it on my mesa location as
we have 70+ mile winds here also. I guyed it as shown in the attachment.  It
works great and I find no interaction of the guys on VSWR as I tested it before
and after I added the guys.  I was a beta tester on the new remote controller.
You can see the operating location in the house 850 feet away.  Cheers,

Mel, K6KBE