Re: [TowerTalk] TR-44 rotors

To: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TR-44 rotors
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:08:34 -0700
I agree with Steve ( WB2WIK/6 ) .... hunt around for the Ham Series in a
CDE/Hygain Rotator

A used Ham M which is easily and cheaply rebuilt and re-greased would be the
best least expensive bet - I have seen as low as $50 at swap meets or swap
sites
Be sure to replace the start capacitor in Control unit of whichever one you
get.
The start capacitor can  be bought less expensively from Grainger Industrial
supply.
on line at http://www.rotor-doc.com/

73, Dennis N6KI