Re: [TowerTalk] fall arrestor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] fall arrestor
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:09:14 -0400
No Ryan is right on all accounts. These were used on ladders on buildings
long before the Tower industries used them and were part of CA code before
our own. We call it Peter Pan around our shop and I can't tell how
importance it is to check yourself out in your haness. You should have
yourself hooked up to any crane (includeing rafters in your garage work
well) and get off the ground and make sure it fit nice and tight without
being too tight and you understand what going to happen to your body when
you are swinging in it for real. You don't want to learn 100 feet in the air
you installed it wrong. 73 Gene K2QWD