[TowerTalk] Tristao crank up tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tristao crank up tower
From: "Jon Casamajor" <k6el@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 10:24:04 -0700
Hi Kit,

I bought a used Tristao over 20 years ago and it has served me very well.
It didn't come with a thrust bearing but I needed one so before I put it up
I ordered one from U.S. Tower I think.  I wouldn't mess around trying to
rebuild an old weathered bearing frankly.  Check with U.S. Tower and see if
they have one that would serve your needs in rehabilitating your tower.
U.S. Tower bought out Tristao and their towers are very much like the
Tristao line.  Mine is the HDX572.
Good luck building your station!

Regards,
Jon-K6EL