Re: [TowerTalk] 3 Inch boom material source?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 3 Inch boom material source?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:15:26 -0700
If there is a Rain for Rent (irrigation supplies) outlet near you (I
think they are nationwide), you might give them a try.  They handle both
0.050 inch thick and 0.070 inch thick tubing, and the 0.070 stuff is
pretty stout ... especially for the lengths you're talking about.  At
least in Tucson, they sometimes have used material available at lower
cost, although of course any significant dents will reduce the strength.

73,
Dave   AB7E