Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 6BTV

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, K3GM <k3gm_qrp@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 6BTV
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
Tom:

I was planning maybe 20 or so radials, if the antenna will work satisfactorily
with that number.  I know one time at a Boy Scout function near Fort Worth a
ground of us used a 4BTV with a TS130S and no radials and ended up working
Jacky out on Mauritus in the Intian Ocean. It was a fight over the mkije hi hi,
but Jacky stayed around for all of us in the comms tent to work him.

Tom,  WW5L