Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower install - help request

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower install - help request
From: "Mike" <>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:53:00 -0700
It is tough if you have never installed a tower before or have no one you
can ask, because you will get no help from USTOWERS for sure, do buy Steve's
book though, it will be a great help and could easily save you way more
money than the cost of the book.

Plus you can always ask questions on the group here, that is what this group
is for.

Mike, K6BR