[TowerTalk] more on the man lift I rented

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] more on the man lift I rented
From: "Gregg Seidl" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:17:26 -0500
The one I had extends its wheels out about 3 feet. It won't let you go much
above 30 feet with them in. You just push a button and out they go. DON'T do
that on your lawn though. It did make some marks on our grass but I'll just
fill them in and throw a little grass seed on top. Small price to pay. The
boom really doesn't wiggle until you either move the boom or the lift. Then
it wiggles pretty good. I have a fairly flat area to work on but you can
feel the terrain up in the bucket.
 It is still the safest way to do a LOT of tower work in a weekend without
tiring out your legs.