[TowerTalk] Reply to: Manual for Hy-Gain TH6-DXX

Subject: [TowerTalk] Reply to: Manual for Hy-Gain TH6-DXX
From: Dennis K5AVT <>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:51:14 -0500
Just got off the phone with Hy-Gain c/o Joyce @ 1-800-973-6572.  The
Hy-Gain web master will have the TH6-DXX Tri Bander manual back on the
web page ["Under other Manuals"] by Friday 10/16, 2009.
The repair kits are as follows: The complete Stainless Hardware Kit =
$180 [US] consisting of Screws, Nuts and Clamps. The Plastic Kit for
Element Insulators and End caps is $32.00 [US]..

We hope we have been of some help. Please RSVP of your success.

Dennis, K5AVT

Message: 9
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:30:56 -0300
From: "robby robertson" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6DXX manual
To: <>

I'm sure this request has been made a dozen times over the years but I have
acquired an old TH6DXX and need a copy of the manual.   I have found it in
several places on the net but they are all the same copy and it is largely
unreadable.  Looks like it was done on a very old copier.  Does anyone have
a good copy?