Re: [TowerTalk] Reply - KW3000 with 1/2 inch Drill Motor - Wrongassumpti

To: Dennis Vernacchia <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reply - KW3000 with 1/2 inch Drill Motor - Wrongassumption in responses
From: Jon K Hellan <>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:30:34 +0200
Dennis Vernacchia wrote:
> Chuck
> I got hold of a Milwaukee Hole Hawg Drill .....and with my special drill
> check to winch shaft adapter
> .....the Hole Hawg turned slow enuf tilt the antenna system from Horizontal
> to vertical  and back down !

The Hole Hawg features in Neal Stephenson's essay "In the Beginning was the
Command Line".

".. At some point, the drill bit caught in the wall. The Hole Hawg, following
its one and only
imperative, kept going. It spun the worker's body around like a rag doll, ...
Fortunately he kept
his grip on the Hole Hawg ..until someone came along and reinstated the ladder."