Re: [TowerTalk] Reply - KW3000 with 1/2 inch Drill Motor - Wrongassumpti

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reply - KW3000 with 1/2 inch Drill Motor - Wrongassumption in responses
From: Dennis Vernacchia <>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:36:07 -0700

I was told by a friend who is knowledgeable about the subject that yes, the
drill converts AC to DC so
not a candidate for Pulse Width Motor Speed Controller

I need something off the shelf as I don't have time to reinvent the wheel
right now.

Will have to wait for a solution on reflector unless you come up with
something in your quest
for same thing I need.

73, Dennis N6KI