Re: [TowerTalk] Weather Station

To: "a towertalk COL" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weather Station
From: "Thomas F. Giella NZ4O" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:12:10 -0400
Hi Jorge don't waste your $$$ on a Lacrosse weather station. In my personal experience with Lacrosse they make junk that dies quickly and their customer service and warranty replacement history is terrible.

I now use an excellent David Vantage Pro 2 . Peet Brothers also make good quality weather stations.

Take Care,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, US

CoCoRaHs #FL-PK-18
NWS Skywarn #POL-10A

Lakeland FL Weather Observations:
Florida & U.S. Raw Weather Forecasting Resource Links: Lakeland, FL Daily Climatological Weather Data Archive: NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:

Checked by AVG -