[TowerTalk] Newtons to Sq Ft ?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Newtons to Sq Ft ?
From: "Lance" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:52:00 -0500
Is there someone, here, who can direct me, or tell me, how to convert,
or would convert 600N to sq ft wind load.

I have acquired a Titanex DLP-18, log periodic, and want to make sure
my tower can handle it.  The only information I can find, is from the
web site, which states:  600N @ 120km/h.  I can convert the km/h to
around 75mph.  Titanex has given me, absolutely, no response to numerous
requests for information.

Lance WNØL

Get the free SPAMfighter here: