Re: [TowerTalk] tree strung dipoles

To: Wes Attaway <wesattaway@bellsouth.net> (N5WA)
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tree strung dipoles
From: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:16:07 -0400
For a period time, in VT, I had a tree service guy who was a ham come
in, and he tied two pulley's in place for me.   This was essentially
free, while he was
doing some other tree maintenance work.

Unfortunately, he could only manage about 80',  while my bow and arrow
technique got me to treetop height, another 50-60' higher.

n2ea