[TowerTalk] Polyphaser RGT Suppressor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Polyphaser RGT Suppressor
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
I am proposing to use a Polyphaser type RGT suppressor in the antenna feed for
my 900MHz link. The specs appear to show that the suppressor is quite suitable
for the application - I need DC passthrough as there is an amplifier near the
antenna.

I can't find anywhere on the Polyphaser site which end should be connected
where and it is not marked on the device. One end has a bulkhead N connector
for mounting through a panel, the other a straight N connector. I am inclined
to think that it doesn't much matter - I presume the device is symmetrical. It
would be mechanically easier for me to mount the bulkhead end away from the
antenna.

If anybody knows better I would be grateful for the advice.

73 Roger
VE3ZI