Re: [TowerTalk] LINE FOR tree strung dipoles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LINE FOR tree strung dipoles
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:50:13 -0400
No doubt due to the state of the economy and the real estate market, not to
mention the fact the some folks are cutting back on expenses, such as those
used to support dipoles, they are indeed using THHN wiring, or common house
wiring.  Trouble is they are using this wiring while it is STILL WITHIN the
vacant house next door.  Makes for a very stealthy antenna.  - Mike