[TowerTalk] HDR-300 recalibration question and WTB HDR-300 parts

Subject: [TowerTalk] HDR-300 recalibration question and WTB HDR-300 parts
From: Jack Parker <>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:14:10 -0700
Does anyone on the list have information on recalibration of a HyGain
HDR-300 rotor? I am not talking about the gain/zero pots in the controller
but a mechanical recal like one for which the manual says you have to send
the rotor back to HyGain. I have a '300 in which the little level arm that
actuates the micro-switches to limit rotation has broken and I do not know
if the '300 has over-rotated.

I am also looking for another one of the platforms that couples the rotor
shaft to the mast clamp *and* two of the mast clamp sets. Yes, I know they
are available new but thought I'd ask here first.

Jack, W6NF
Silver Springs, NV