[TowerTalk] Versatower BP80 heavy duty -- technical data needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Versatower BP80 heavy duty -- technical data needed
From: Olivier F5MZN <olecam@f5mzn.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:37:55 +0200
Hi -

I'm about to buy an used Versatower BP80 heavy duty and I'm looking for
technical information in order to organize the transportation.

I'm especially concerned with the weight of the base and of the lattice
tower, even approximately. Dimensions of the base and of the tower with
the 4 sections telescoped together would be fine as well.

Thanks in anticipation for any information you could share with me.

Best 73,
--
Olivier
F5MZN/TK2Y/FY5KE