Re: [TowerTalk] Please remove my address from the list

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Please remove my address from the list
From: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:11:08 -0400
> You also can't have too many if you use a modern email system.  If you
> get a free Google account (, you get 7+ GB of storage space,
> and the interface is very easy to use to filter or archive massive
> numbers of emails.

Not one of these emails hits my inbox.

They all get labeled and archived ... so when I want to read TowerTalk, I
click on the little "TowerTalk" label link in Gmail.

I've got an automatically filtered label for every email list or newsletter
I subscribe to.

That way I can just forget about it if I don't want to read a post.