Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000 Rotator

To: Mick Mc Grory <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000 Rotator
From: Joe <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:56:56 -0600
Hi Mick,

I've had a G-1000 SDX for about 10 yeas, and it'e been a great
performer, no problems at all.  I had a Mosley Pro57-B 40 in Alaska, as
well as a Cushcraft 5L 6M yagi on the tower, and the G-1000 withstood
icing, snow and 125 mph gusts.  Here in Colorado, I use it with my
SteppIR 4L with the 40-30M add-on, again, with no problems.  Your
friends should find it to be an excellent choice.