Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000 Rotator

To: <>, "Mick Mc Grory" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000 Rotator
From: "K0HB" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:16:29 -0000
I ran a Yaesu G-1000SDX rotor for about 5 years, turning a Wilson 61 foot
telescoping tower with a TH7DXX atop it.

Motor burned out this fall.

Nobody except Yaesu supports these (at very high prices), so I found a good
Tailtwister to replace it.

73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a boy and his Radio"
Sea stories here --->
Request QSL at  --->
All valid QSL requests honored with old fashioned paper QSL!
LoTW participant