Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas for a restricted space

To: Charlie Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas for a restricted space
From: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:43:59 -0400
Maybe a Bencher Butternut Butterfly beam?  Or Spiderbeam?  Hexbeam?

Problem is, you need boom length for gain and boom length is what's
going to kill you on a lot that small.

Spiderbeam Turning Radius:  16 ft.
Butternut Butterfly Turning Radius: 6 ft. 11 in.
Traffie Hexbeam HX-5Bi Turning Radius: 9.4 ft.

--JohnK
73 de W5NNH
10X 75371/M&M 117/SMIRK 6185/Six Club 285/TRA 2499/Norcross 228 F&AM