Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Dbi vs DBd

To: <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Dbi vs DBd
From: Tim Kass <timkass@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 20:24:44 -0500
L.B. Cebik has a good explanation of both, and I think Force 12 and Opti-beam
now use the same figures in their ads to try to get some kind of Standard of
measurement.  The old companies, Hygain, Mosley, Cushcraft, still use the old
figures and are generally not to be believed...

73, Tim K8WBL

"Everything you need is inside you, All you fear is there as well"

> From: mryan001@tampabay.rr.com
> CC: towertalk@contesting.com
> Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:00:09 -0500
> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Dbi vs DBd
>
> The terms were and would still be misleading: dbi gain ( gain over
> isotropic..what the heck is that? ) and dbd gain over a dipole. Why will
> they think of next?...such kidders. - MIke

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009