Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain Hy-Tower parts request

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain Hy-Tower parts request
From: "D Calder" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:32:52 -0500
Service? 1 month and still have not got back the $800 they owe me.
Yesterday, I finally went to AMEX
and let them handle it. They kept telling me they were putting it back on my
card and never did over an out
of box failure. They have not changed.

They told me they had ALL parts in stock. I called and specifically asked
before ordering. "O, Yea we have it
right here". Got the order, part of it back ordered. Unreal. I called them,
"sorry, the person who makes that is on
vacation 2 weeks".! What? You only have one who makes it? "Yes". Where is
the one you TOLD me you had? "Don't know sir".

Same ole MFJ. They will never change. If HyGain goes to someone else, it
would be a blessing. Sorry to MFJ
bash but you struck a nerve.

EVERTIME, and I do mean EVERTIME, I have ever dealt with them, there has
been an issue.

n4zkf
Dave