Re: [TowerTalk] HDR3-00 on the AS455G shelf?

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDR3-00 on the AS455G shelf?
From: "john@kk9a.com" <kk9a@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:05:59 -0800 (PST)
About two decades ago I had two Hy-Gain HDR-300 rotators and I don't recall any
bolt hole issues, however I do recall a lot of problems.  The biggest issue was
with the keyway on the shaft wearing out and needing yearly replacement.  If
the T2X is not up to your task, I doubt that the HDR-300 will be.

John KK9A