Re: [TowerTalk] Beam is up

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beam is up
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:54:08 -0600
 Many have requested pics of the beam installation on the tower. So I made a
webpage and you can all see the pics and a small
explanation here:

http://www.myamericanaerial.com/station/rohn25.htm

Again thanks for all the help. The TH7DX is in the rebuild stage and will be up
perhaps this time next year.

Bob AD5VJ