[TowerTalk] Electrically "changing" Boom length

To: towertalk@contesting.com, <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Electrically "changing" Boom length
From: NPAlex@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:03:08 EST
effectively  increase the wall thickness.  I will add a little weight to the
boom, but  it will be very strong.  You may have to have some pieces machined
to  achieve a tight fit.  There are readily available sizes up to 2 in OD,
larger sizes may be a little more difficult, but either PVC or Aluminum may
be  used as a filler to accommodate the boom diameter.
Regards,
Norm W4QN

Message: 4